Friday, September 9, 2011

Introduction...

Good Day Ladies and Gents.

This is just an introduction. My name is Indiana. I am new to the world of blogging. I don't plan on focusing on one thing in particular, rather just randomness. I will make it worth reading and subscribing to. I will cover some of everything from beauty to hair to fashion to family to product reviews...

I am 25-years-old. I am not married but I am in a very committed relationship with the love of my life, Jason. We enjoyed the birth of our first child together in December of 2010. She is my heart. She is my only child, she has a big brother from her father he is 7-years-old. Jr. is an awesome kid, very cool, smart, and respectful.

Anyway, thanks for reading I will post some more topics soon.

Blog with you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment