Friday, October 7, 2011

Make Me Up!

Okay so anybody that knows me that I am not and have not ever been a person who wears make up. I have worn make up 3 times in my life, for my Jr. And Sr. Proms and my Senior Year Debutante Ball. Not to mention I was Miss Debutante 2004.

I never had a big need to wear makeup I have tried to keep up wearing lip gloss and needless to say that was unsuccessful. But now I want to start wearing some, even minimal starting off would be good. I am going to go shopping and introduce my haul to you.

BebeDollxoxo and I have been in contact. She is the sweetest person. She told me somethings to start out with. Please check out her blog, http://bebedollxoxo.com/. And check her out on YouTube. She is full of information and cute ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment